Vice President, Real Estate Services
As a Vice-President of Real Estate Services, Mr. Lepley leads the group in its day-to-day activities by coordinating targeted leasing efforts for Craig Davis Properties’ 4 million square foot portfolio of Class A office, industrial and flex space. His focus is to lead negotiations with new and potential clients, maintaining client relationships and also assists in the development of new office projects.
Mr. Lepley joined the Craig Davis Properties team with 17 years of experience in the development, leasing, sales and marketing of office, industrial, flex and retail properties. His real estate career began with the Dallas, Texas firm, The Vantage Companies, where he subsequently moved to the Raleigh area as a partner in 1986. In 1990, he joined North Hills, Inc., where he was responsible for leasing their 3.5 million square foot portfolio. Prior to joining Craig Davis Properties, Mr. Lepley worked with Advantis GVA, heading up their expansion into the Raleigh area.
Mr. Lepley received his BA degree from the University of Notre Dame and his MBA from the University of Dallas. He holds his North Carolina and Texas Real Estate Broker’s License. He is a member and former board member of the National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP), Raleigh Chamber, and Urban Land Institute (ULI). Mr. Lepley served as a board member of the Triangle Area Office Building Association (TRAOBA) and also served on the Advisory Board for the Wake County Solid Waste Program.
Significant transactions include:
- McKim & Creed – 32,000 SF Lease transaction
- PSS World Medical – 51,000 SF Lease transaction
- ABB, Inc. – 103,000 SF Lease transaction
- Red Hat, Inc. – 59,000 SF Lease transaction
- Meadowmont Village – $10,000,000 Disposition
- EGL Logistics – 102,000 SF Lease transaction
- Duke University – 72,000 SF Lease transaction
- USDA – 43,000 SF Lease transaction
- NC DOT – 51,000 SF Lease transaction
- Advanced Instructional System – 10,387 SF Lease transaction
- USDA – 23,000 SF Lease transaction
- Floors, Inc. – 30,000 SF Lease transaction